Saturday, January 21, 2012

Winner of the Best of 2011 Contest (Contests)

Wow!  Let me start with saying THANK YOU to everyone that participated.  This contest exceeded my expectations and loved that everyone had fun participating.  Thank you to my clients that summited their favorite image from their KLP session in 2011.  I know those pictures share a special place in your heart.  I also want to say welcome to all my new "likes" from Facebook.  If  you are local to Atlanta, I look forward to booking a session with you in the future.

Now on to the winners.

After such a great response I decided to add a 2nd and 3rd place in addition to my 1st place prize of a 16x20 canvas!

1st Place Winner of a 16x20 canvas

The Shams Family

Best of 2011  1 of 1 20

2nd Place winner of a 16x20 print

The Champion Family

Best of 2011  1 of 1 6

3rd Place winner of a 11x14 print

The Tilton Family

Best of 2011  1 of 1 2

Thank you again to everyone that participated! Looking forward to a wonderful 2012 year.

I will be in touch with the winners about their prizes.

LEGAL STUFF: This promotion is in NO WAY sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You will NOT be notified publicly via Facebook if you are a winner. You MUST be 18 to participate. Prizes do not have cash value. There will be no returns/exchanges on any of the items.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Kirstin Lee Photography
CoffeeShop Designs